• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What skills would YOU have in a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Eevee1

Reaction score
Shigeru Miyamoto leaps through your window and transports you into a game.
You have to escape, for some reason.

What would your skills be (good and bad)?

For myself, it would be luck.

For some reason, my luck is just INSANE. For the AWDS players, think Nell during a tag with Rachael, while Nell has the luck boosting force equipped.

Unfortunately, I suck at navigation in games. Once got lost in Viridian Forest while trying to get to Pewter to train up my new Porygon2.

So, for me.

Pros - Luck
Cons - Navigation

What about you?

I'd have some kinda seductive powers......

Like, sex appeal, y'know?

Skill: Not being where attacks against me are.
Weakness: Advancing too quickly.

Skill: Making loud noises, kind of like Baby Mario.
Weakness: AHHH OMG HOW AM I IN A VIDEO GAME WHAT IS GOING ON AAAAACK *faints*

Strength: Fire powers. Like...you will be a pile of ashes. Zap.
Weakness: Easily persuaded.

Vader: Evil Azurill, come to the dark side.
Me: Damn, Vader, you make a good point. Okay.

^
Custorofl.gif

Strength: I'd LIKE with psychic or magical powers, healing powers and the ability to paralyze others in particular. I'd probably HAVE (or get...) some skill with distance weapons, though. I'm not too terrible with a bow (at least at close range), but I'd have to learn how to use a gun (unless I can have autotarget? :) ).

Weakness: I'm panicky. If I didn't break down and give up immediately, I'd probably do it soon. I'm also kind of clumsy and slow and have no stamina.

Last edited:
Strength: good for helping out party members by casting healing or protection on them or downing the enemy attacking them
Weakness: constantly attacked and betrayed by my own party members for no reason

Strength: Rechargable shields or health a la Halo or Gears of War
Weakness: Being unable to surgically manipulate the environment around me due to limitations of the game engine: "Jeez, it's as if this cup of water is glued to this immobile table."

Strength: silent and deadly, an assasin.
Weakness: if I'm seen I'm pretty much dead. Oh, and I often wander off from the rest of the party.

I don't think they meant by choice what skills you would have.

I am fairly certain BMG doesn't consist of psychic assasin mages.

Skills: Nothing really that can help in combat. I can um... yeah, got nothing.
Cons: Yeah, lack of will.

Let's see.....

Strength: The ability to come up with some random, but somehow logical pairigs on the fly...

Weakness: Being almost totally insane, Kenneth has a hard time dealing with reality.

Strength: Time Control; Prince of Persia style.
Weakness: Underestimting opposition force.

Wow. I thought this died. Yeah, I meant skills based on what yer good at in real life. I don't know if time-control would be an actual possible feat irl.

Strength: The ability to eat things and get bigger.
Weaknesses: Can only eat things 1/3 as large and smaller, and will faint without enough nourishment.
Mind you, this would be in a world of evil anthropomorphic food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom