• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What skin do you use?

So, which is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still using Christmas '09 lol.
Can't get enough of it.

Thanks.

Harley's Appeal. I like it because it consists of my two favorite colors, Green and Purple.

I like the "Return" one. Swapping between it and the Team Rocket one atm.

I'm not sure which skin I should pick...

they're all... kinda... eccentric, for me. I guess default/Misty's Blue are the best IMHO

One hint: Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Bananagarden, if you couldn't get the hint.
BTW: Thanks to whoever made it

This thread should have been closed because it is a duplicate. I wonder why it wasn't? *rolls eyes*

I use The Green Forum and AdBlock the little banner on top. Am I a bad person?

You can get ad banners on the top? Lol never knew that.

You can get ad banners on the top? Lol never knew that.

No, I meant I just blocked the image at the top. It's not really an ad, I'd just rather do without it. For example, I can AdBlock your avatar if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom