• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What skin have you put on your browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazaking

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
Well for browsers that support it like Firefox or Chrome, what skin have you applied to it to make it more stylish? Please provide a screenshot with your post.

Right now I've put a theme based on the Firefox 4 Mock-Ups. Looks pretty cool, so I put it on.

Hmm, I'm using a pre-release of firefox 3.7, so it's basically the default skin, because the other ones cause crashes -.-

If I were to use a skin, I'd use the default one with aero enabled.

I use the default skin of Opera 10.5 but there are some great ones available! ^^

sleek-design.png

Last edited:
Not every browser is skinnible.
Anyways, i have default on seamonkey.

Firefox 3.5.8, Personas - Japanese Tattoo.

chrome theme... default on Firefox

I always use "minimizer" skins, so nothing takes a ton of space. Once in a while I'll switch to a pretty skin, though. Too lazy to take a screenshot... and it's not worth it. It's boring to look at!

I'm rocking the spiffy Acca Dacca Firefox skin.

I'm currently using a Persona skin I customized for myself. I call it "Grass Ripples". called Brushed Metal.

Last edited:
After a long, long time of waiting, I return to using the Vista on XP theme I had been using before.

I use a custom persona I built using my PS skills. All scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom