• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Needed something to keep myself happy while doing math hw (or else I would probably go berserk), so I'm listening to "Title" - TLoZWW OST

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys. I'm currently at Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But...

Earned It - The Weeknd

I blame my sister, her singing is contagious.

Listening to Cannibal Corpse after work!

Cannibal Corpse - "Bent Backwords and Broken"

My Sharona by The Knack.
Quite possibly the greatest (and most overlooked) guitar solo of all time. It's just pure energy and euphoria.

Rhino Bucket - "Ride with Yourself"

Kenichiro Nishihara - Beautiful Things Remix (ft. Amanda Diva)

Listening to a Norwegian Viking Metal song, which translates to "Bride Abduction at Hægstad Square"

Ásmegin - "Bruderov Paa Hægstadtun"

Boris performing "Ibitsu" at the Shimokitazawa Shelter in 2003. These guys will kick your ass, pick your ass back up, and then kick it again. It's nuts.

Back
Top Bottom