• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Scatterbrain - "Don't Call Me Dude"

also working on a drawing inspired by the song
Jolteon and Eevee

Apparently a year ago a Danish metal band whose debut I liked, Église, dropped three albums in the same month, right under my nose! Listening to The Past, currently at “I Am” (it’s not a cover of the song from Shadow the Hedgehog, sadly!). Pretty good, this is right up my alley in terms of style, still they have room to grow though. Not sure which genre of metal they’d fit into, but I’d most closely compare them to Converge, but slower.

Back
Top Bottom