• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Listening to a playlist based on all songs from the first 6 seasons of Beavis and Butthead, without their commentary, full song that is.
Next one on my playlist.

"Reflections of Passion" by Yanni
long instrumental song on a piano, no wonder its so bad sounding, might end up liking it one day, so far not right now.

Uh yeah, I also happened to have sung that for Halloween Weekend karaoke night a couple nights ago too.

I'll take songs that make me feel some type of way for 500

"Rocking Back Inside My Heart" by Julie Cruise

again from that playlist of Beavis and BUtthead songs, just to listen to a lot of random songs.
Will have to say, I absolutely dislike the song so much. Too soft, and her vocals are annoying.

"Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)" by Samantha Fox

Still listening to that featured all the various songs from Beavis and Butthead, the first six seasons. At least this way I'll get to listen to lots of songs would normally ignore.
With Samantha Fox, not to bad, but also not too good for my genre of music. Alone wouldn't be caught listening to it, much less with others around, unless someone else puts it on or came on the radio and I can't change it. Hearing the title, can imagine that the lyrics are about adult momentss.playlist

"Rise" by Public Image lTD

Still, listening to my Beavis and BUtthead song inspired list, it does have over 500 songs on it.
With Public Image LTD, I have to say, I enjoyed it, and liked it, it rocked. They could be another band I'll start listening to.

(Fun fact, this song was made for an anonymous song contest last year, and the people who hosted that one are hosting a second one that's going on right nyow! I'm honestly just waiting for the producers I like to reveal which songs they made...)

Back
Top Bottom