• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Stratelier

Reaction score
The last time I heard "I Need a Hero" in a movie it was during the climax of Shrek 2...

...and now WB goes and uses it for the 2nd Detective Pikachu trailer.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
“Eminence Front” by the Who. I heard it on the radio while playing some San Andreas the other day, totally didn’t know that it was a Who song for all these years, and now that amazing bass is stuck in my head. Ba-dum-bum-BEDOO-la-bump...

Kthleen

Reaction score
"Maria" - Blondie

I don't even know why. I don't particularly care for it, and I don't think I've heard it very recently....

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
“Doctor Worm” - They Might Be Giants

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
"Call Me Maybe" I have no idea who sings it or what album it's on. I also haven't heard it in literal years but it just suddenly popped into my head this morning out of nowhere and won't go away. For someone who mostly listens to metal this is slightly traumatising. :ROFLMAO:

prog rocker

Reaction score
Bastille - Pompei

One of the biggest cases of lyrical dissonance I have ever seen.

"Call Me Maybe" I have no idea who sings it or what album it's on. I also haven't heard it in literal years but it just suddenly popped into my head this morning out of nowhere and won't go away. For someone who mostly listens to metal this is slightly traumatising. :ROFLMAO:
That's Carly Rae Jepsen, a Canadian one-hit wonder, and I know your pain.