• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What song is stuck in your head right now?

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
That little song in Mario Kart Wii that plays when you’re seeing the preview of the track you’re about to race in

Stratelier

Reaction score
It's not stuck in my head now, but earlier today I was looping Dialga's Fight to the Finish from PMD. That song just never ages.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Bearstronaut - Shadow

I really need to get a PS4 and Rock Band 4 soon to play that song.

ToxicWhiskers

Reaction score
Netta - Toy

Can't get it out of my head after hearing one of the dog trainers at work today use a noise that sounds like the "chicken" noises (though I think they sound more like Togepi) in the song to call back a puppy during his training session.

FinalArcadia

♡ happy halloween ♡
Reaction score
I can't get the "Whistle Theme" from Deadly Premonition out of my head, and it's been stuck there for at least an hour at this point.