• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Technically *PART* of a song, but... the part of Be Prepared (Lion King 2019). The really long-winded "BE PREP~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~RED" towards the end. Say what you will about this rendition of the iconic Disney villain song, but Chiwetel Ejiofor totally freakin' nailed the parts that were actually sung.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Hootie and the blowfish "I only want to be with you" specifically the line "I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry"

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon DP - Route 201 (Daytime)

Ever since DP remakes were announced, I just haven't been able to get this out of my head. @[email protected]

Reaction score
“It’s the end of the world as we know it” by REM has been stuck in my head for at least a quarter of a century. Please make it stop.

EDIT: I just checked, and the re-release of the song was in 1991. I first heard it when it was all over the radio in elementary school, so it’s been a full-on three decades that I can’t stop hearing this song every time I sit idle for a moment. Help!

Last edited:
Just a normal day in the Mesozoic
Reaction score
Elvis Presley - Can't help falling in love

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Riyu Kosaka - Honey Punch

Without a doubt one of the most cutesy-wootsy songs I've ever heard and it makes me want to play DDR again.

Reaction score
15,000 pound horse - Lubalin (internet drama)

The rest of the series easily get stuck in my head too, particularly "is this available? (attorney general)" :LOL: