• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Twisted Sister - "O Come All Ye Faithful"

"O Come All Ye Faithful" in "Were Not Gonna Take It" style - one of my favorite Christmas songs ever made

unrelated - this makes my 19,9000th post - hundred away from 20,000

I was feeling a bit bored with my playlists, so I just bought a bunch of songs off a list I’ve been slowly building up. I think this was, ultimately, a mistake. This playlist is going from Ke$ha to Okervil River to Frozen 2 to the Chainsmokers to an acoustic version of Overkill. It’s a LOT of mood whiplash.

Robbie Williams - Rock DJ

Please take that song out of my head!

I was feeling a bit bored with my playlists, so I just bought a bunch of songs off a list I’ve been slowly building up. I think this was, ultimately, a mistake. This playlist is going from Ke$ha to Okervil River to Frozen 2 to the Chainsmokers to an acoustic version of Overkill. It’s a LOT of mood whiplash.
You wouldn't like how my playlists look like, then. To this day I have no idea how to categorize what I listen to aside from saying "rock" generically, and that would still feel inappropriate.

KISW's 12 days of Christmas

song can include some humor other might not find funny
in 2007, our local rock station here in Seattle recorded the 12 Days of Christmas - at the time I did laugh all the time, that day had to pull over to hear the rest, I almost crashed four times

Coldplay - Orphans

*sees that Rock Band included a new Coldplay song*
"Oh great, Coldplay released another album after 'A Head Full of Dreams', I bet it will be filled with auto-tuned songs again".
*Hears the song*
"Why couldn't they have released this sooner!?"

Back
Top Bottom