• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What songs are stuck in your head?

As far as just really weird, random songs that stick in my head go, this song from the first WarioWare pops in my head at least once a week for some reason:
Hungraa Appeared!

I also have from the same game that song when you do Wario's boss game when you're on a skateboard at first and then have to outrun something stuck in my head a lot randomly, but I don't know what the actual name of that song is lol.

The songs from the marathon race in Hamtaro: Ham Ham Games are also permanently burned into my mind and haunt me at least once a week out of nowhere:
Marathon, Third Leg

Run by Taylor swift ft ed Sheeran

I’ve been listening to ed sheeran and Taylor swifts collab songs, and tbh, I think they’re pretty good (dont get the hate for them

obligatory last night but one winged angel
somewhat ominous when you're just trying to walk your dog in peace but you can't get sephiroth of all people's themes out of your head

sometimes I feel like I’m half using these forums to promote ed Sheerans lesser known newest album autumn variations, and this is one of those times

Midnight by ed Sheeran, this is actually really good but it took me a few listens to really hear it

i admittedly can’t remember most of the non chorus lyrics because of the way they flow, but that’s really one of the best parts (the flow)

the message and lyrics are also really good imo, that being something about like “even the worst days of my life will always end with midnight in your arms” from the chorus, pretty much meaning that even if you’re having im bad day I have this wonderful partner who will love me and cuddle with me at night or something idk”

I also think these specific lyrics should be shared here

I have moments when I doubt myself
But feeling low should still be felt
It’s natural to be consumed with
Unrelenting fear

i feel like this is relatable for quite a few of us and even though it’s already in the venting thread, I wanted to put it here too

wow I said a lot

E.G.G.M.A.N has no right to go as hard as it does, yet here we are

also like the entire Sonic Symphony was an earworm, it was so fucking good.

Back
Top Bottom