• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What songs are stuck in your head?

AND YOU CRY, BUT YOU DON'T TELL ANYONE

THAT YOU MIGHTTTTT NOT BE THE GOLDEN ONEEEEEE

AND YOU'RE TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE BUT YOU'RE COMING

UN DOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE

Tied Together With a Smile - Taylor Swift

A brief interruption a slight malfunction I’ll go back to wanting dudes who give nothing I thought we had no chance…..and that’s romance…..let’s dance GLITCH FIVE SECONDS LATER IM FASTENING MYSELF TO YOU WITJ A STIICH I’m not even sooorry night are so starry blood moon lit….it must be counterfeit…..I think there’s been a glitch (glitch by Taylor swift)

Also Back to December, you need to calm down, and I don’t wanna live forever (all by Taylor swift)

Mao got that new Beyoncé song stuck in my head yesterday and it won’t leave (the Texas ain’t holdum one)

I not have Dorothea by Taylor swift stuck in my head because of the above post

Out of the woods by Taylor swift is also there

(Seven by Taylor swift now)

Last edited:
“Can you feel the rumble of the coming storm?
Reality lies upon the edge of thorns
The power that is borrowed
Will not guarantee tomorrow
And the universe will drown among the sorrow sworn”
-Zero two with lyrics by moti
It just hits my brain in a way

Right now I have that Fortnite song that is AI generated from TikTok stuck in my head, but it also goes between that and you're losing me by Taylor Swift stuck in my head. Honestly its release week for Taylor's new album so it would be odd if there wasn't a song of hers stuck in my head.

Right now I have that Fortnite song that is AI generated from TikTok stuck in my head, but it also goes between that and you're losing me by Taylor Swift stuck in my head. Honestly its release week for Taylor's new album so it would be odd if there wasn't a song of hers stuck in my head.
You’relosingmeyourelosingmeyourelosingmeyourelosingme

As you can see I love that song so much

And as you can see with my profile theming I am very excited for the new album

As for me it’s drown by (I think)Justin timber lake cause my mom played it but also I think he knows by Taylor swift

have had buck-tick's my funny valentine stuck in my head all day... 今夜燃え尽きたいのさ indeed

Back
Top Bottom