• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

Every time I've seen this thread I've wanted to post "The ones with trumpets, hurdur."

But back when I was younger and I got RSE, FRLG and Pearl I never really listened to the music in the game. I didn't care for it. I was happy to sit in silence or listen to my own music while playing a game. So I guess my answer would be all of it. It would be fun to listen to all of the music updated.

Man, the Ending Theme would be awesome if it sounded like this:
[video=youtube;_4VZgQiKbns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4VZgQiKbns[/video]

Not that crazy, but nice sounding. Can't wait to hear what it will sound like in the remakes!

I'm hoping the ending theme sounds a little more like this:

[video=youtube_share;MyG5RHfJYQU]http://youtu.be/MyG5RHfJYQU[/video]

Truly moving.

Glad to hear that full Title Theme in its remade glory in the new trailers. It sounds fantastic!~

It totally does, it gave me chills. The Title Theme is probably one of the most nostalgic aspect of the games for me, it brought me right back to '03.

Glad to hear that full Title Theme in its remade glory in the new trailers. It sounds fantastic!~

It totally does, it gave me chills. The Title Theme is probably one of the most nostalgic aspect of the games for me, it brought me right back to '03.

Gotta agree. I got chills as well, hearing the theme remastered in all its greatness. Its last part is just amazing. Can't wait to hear all the Hoenn tunes remastered similarly.

Some of my favorite themes are the Desert theme, Surf theme, Regi caves theme, and the Meteor Falls theme, plus a few others. I hope they sound just as awesome, or even more awesome in ORAS!

From the moment I heard the title screen's music, I found my self more excited then ever to hear all the other themes. Waiting for the Gym Leader, Team Magma/Aqua Grunt and Leaders, Elite Four, Rival and Champion battle themes !

I'll probably cry when I'll hear the opening theme for the first time, if they keep it the same.

Looking forward to Route 113, Safari Zone, Mt Chimney, Desert, outer Mt Pyre and most especially the Dive theme. I would dive down and just stay underwater just so I could listen to the music when playing Ruby as a kid. So chill. Hope they keep the bubble sound too.

The Abandoned Ship and Frontier Brain battle+Battle Frontier theme is what I'm most curios about.

The S.S Tidal theme, in my recent Emerald playthrough i would on purpose go on S.S Tidal all the time just to hear that awesome theme, i wanna hear how it sounds in OR/AS.

Haven't heard anything from the games in years, so I can hardly remember... But the Drizzle theme and Meteor Fall are the first ones that come to mind. Really, I'd like to hear em all. (Suddenly starts humming the title theme to self.)

Honestly, I'm looking forward to every song in the game being remade. Sapphire was my childhood :')

But, I'd like for them to stay as true to the originals as possible, while still being kinda fresh. The overall music needs to be very similar, just updated and cleaned up with newer tech. But, of course, all the trumpets need to stay! *Trumpets intensify*

Also, I'd really love if they made a GBA Sounds item available, just like GB Sounds in HGSS. I'd prefer if the item could be obtained more easily and earlier in the game, however. If they were to include a GBA Sounds item that will stay on as long as you're playing until you turn it off, that'd be FANTASTIC!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom