• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What story arcs of the anime do you want resolved?

Because this is Scott we're talking about. He'd do anything to get his little loli fap girl some airtime now as much as he claims the Misty fans want Misty. :p

Scott85 is probably the most hypocritical person I've met. He says that all the Misty fans all whine about wanting her back, and yet here he is, whining that May should come back. :rolleyes:

Scott85 is probably the most hypocritical person I've met. He says that all the Misty fans all whine about wanting her back, and yet here he is, whining that May should come back. :rolleyes:

Um...no. I never said May should return to the show, (its redundant to have two coordinators), I said she should get the focus of some special episodes.

I fail to see why that's unheard of considering Misty, Tracey and several other characters got specials after they left the show.

Um...no. I never said May should return to the show, (its redundant to have two coordinators), I said she should get the focus of some special episodes.

You just contradicted yourself.

I fail to see why that's unheard of considering Misty, Tracey and several other characters got specials after they left the show.

It's unheard of because you're making her out to be a very important person that really needs an episode devoted to her, which she doesn't.

You just contradicted yourself.

I'll repeat: special episodes =/= normal show.

May is not showing up in the D/P series, (at least not yet), but seeing her in specials would be fine to tie up some loose ends with the character.

It's unheard of because you're making her out to be a very important person that really needs an episode devoted to her, which she doesn't.

In all seriousness how is May not an important character? She was the main female on the show for nearly 200 episodes, yet somehow that doesn't make her important?

I actually thought you weren't being serious at first when you mentioned that.

I was being serious. If that's the point you're trying to make, then I'll just use it against you. Misty was on for the same amount of time, yet you say she's not important. Also, special episodes like Pokemon Chronicles are still a part of Pokemon. You want her to come back to the show just as much as Misty fans want Misty back, whether it be for a special episode or the show itself. Contradictions, contradictions, contradictions... :rolleyes:

All the former main characters would probably get some special episodes should they be produced again.

Misty was on for the same amount of time, yet you say she's not important.

Misty's an important character to the series overall, but she was a minor recurring character in AG. It is the same thing with May, she's an important character to the series overall but is a minor character in D/P, assuming she eventually cameos in some eps.

We can't say Misty/May are major characters for D/P, because of course, they aren't. Can we say they were important characters for the overall anime? Yeeeees.

Also, special episodes like Pokemon Chronicles are still a part of Pokemon. You want her to come back to the show just as much as Misty fans want Misty back, whether it be for a special episode or the show itself. Contradictions, contradictions, contradictions... :rolleyes:

That's because you're not paying attention to what I said, for the most part.

Hoso's are not part of the main series, they're a sidestory focusing on older characters not on Ash's party. Should we ever get more of these created, I imagine May, along with Misty, Tracey etc. would be at the top of their lists to make episodes for.

This thread title is about what story arcs you want resolved in the show, one of them that we could see is May's arc in Johto, (not the whole thing obviously, but random bits and pieces). And since you've apparently misunderstood the last part as well, I do *not* want May ever to rejoin Ash's group. It would destroy all her character development and two coordinators on the show at the same time is a stupid pointless idea. Seeing these characters traveling by themselves in their own special episodes however, is perfectly fine.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom