• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters
Psychic
Reaction score
I will play it on my brothers DSi unless i can somehow hack my PS3 into playing DS games

totally fangirling out
Reaction score
i'ma gona play it on my DSLite, untill x-mas, after which all games will be played on a 3DS

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
Going old school, I'll be using my first and only DS, the original!

Reaction score
I'll be mostly playing it on my DSi, Occasionally playing it on my 3DS if my DSi is flatttt!

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
I will be using my 3DS, as I used my DSlite for the prequel. It will make trading from the games easier. :)

Very Fine Dodger
Reaction score
Seeing as both my DS Lites refuse to work correctly, I will be playing the game on the 3DS.

Reaction score
Well, over the past week, I've been using my DSi and my 3DS. But I only use my 3DS in these three situations:
1. To transfer Dream Radar data
2. Wi-Fi (which I hardly use)
3. DSi battery dead

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
Bought myself a 3DS XL for these games. Now that I live in the US, my DSi isn't compatible with new games.
(My original model DS is, but that thing barely works)

Reaction score
My 3DS. Because it shows the actual amount of time I play it in the stats app compared to how long the game was turned on because of the way the c-gear works.

Rookie!
Reaction score
been playing on my 3Ds
just for the occasional Dream Radar item farm I do at times

aka the fireflies guy
Reaction score
Turns out I was able to get my 3DS XL after all so I'm playing Black 2 on it instead of my DS lite.

Cat Lady
Reaction score
I got a 3DS for my birthday so I am playing on it. And I seriously didn't know we could make it smaller to sharpen the graphics.

I have a DS lite and a DSi also. But I can't connect to wifi with my DS lite because our modem won't let it and the only thing to do is make my mobile phone a hotspot which is a pain.

Reaction score
DSi, I probably should have invested in a 3DS but figured I'd save some money for a cheeseburger

Uber Cutie
Reaction score
ummm does it matter? lol
i mean i understand why you'd play it on the bigger screen one but i mean it's not like this game will be in 3D..i say dsi because..that's what i have..sort of..it's my brothers but i let him play my psp so we are even.