• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters
It'll be played on my regular blue 3DS. I play almost all my games on it nowadays.

I still have my DSi but I'm definitely looking forward to have a 3DS by either Black Friday or by Christmas to play the games.:p I wouldn't mind not getting the 3DS since my DSi has really good connection in contrast to my bro's crappy DS Lite.:sweatlol: so either way works.:p

I play all my regular ds games on my dsi, which includes the original BW games, so I'll prolly play BW2 on it too.

When the games eventually do come out I will most likely played on my 3DS just to get most out of my experience.

I'm sticking with the DS Lite that has served me since Blue Rescue Team.

Well I have a 3DS XL now, so I will most likely be playing the new games on that. I think I'm going to like the games on a bigger screen :)

I'm still rocking the lite. I've got an original DS which I use secondarily for trading and such, but I seem to have lost the charger for that so it doesn't exactly turn on anymore. That means I'll probably have to get another DS to trade between the two. Probably gonna get around to getting a 3DS when I get back from Africa so that I can do all the dream radar stuff as well.

I am going to play on my DS lite as I don't have a 3DS. I have only enough money to buy a BW2 game.

Well I have a 3DS XL now, so I will most likely be playing the new games on that. I think I'm going to like the games on a bigger screen :)

3DS XL is already released in the UK? Wow. It's not released here in the US until the 19th.

3DS XL is already released in the UK? Wow. It's not released here in the US until the 19th.

Yeah I got it for my Birthday on the 1st of August, but it's been available since the 28th of July here :p

Well the 3DS doesn't come out for another 15 days over here (23rd of August). So I might end up buying the 3DS XL and then using that to play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. I'm hoping that Black 2 and White 2 has some sort of screen adjustment thing with the 3DS XL. So when you play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 that picture looks really good.

By the time BW2 comes out, I'll have the blue 3DS XL. I'll be playing the game on that mostly and alternating between that and my old cyan DS phat. Basically, while one is charging, I'll be playing the other and vice-versa. I certainly hope the XL's longer battery life is true.

I'll most likely be playing it on my DSi XL, although I was hoping to have the 3DS XL by the time of the release but due to money going elsewhere (smart priorities have to take over) I can't see that happening.

3DS fo sho. I might use my DSi for some trades, but my 3DS is almost always with me now.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom