• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters
This time, on the 3DS because of the Dream Radar.
Or if I can get 3DS XL, I'll use that instead.

I shall be buying a 3DS or 3DS XL just to play this game online with (I have a WAP router).

I guess my 3DS, partly because i have a red 3DS and I'm getting White 2, and My friend has a blue one and he's getting black two.

Switching from 3ds to ds lite, i'll use the 3ds the most though, although i prefer the ds lite control scheme and size.

I think I might be playing it on a 3DS XL if I do get my hands on one before my preorder arrives, but failing that, I'll stick with my 3DS.

DS Lite. I only have access to my DSi sometimes, and on my 3DS, the Circle Pad doesn't work (It recognizes it as going so far to the left I can't even negate it by turning to the far right, even if it doesn't physically move left.)

Right now I have a DSi and 3DS so I'll be switching between those two systems. I would like to get either the DSi XL or the 3DS XL before BW2, mostly because of the nice screen size. It makes it easier on my eyes to look at the bigger screens and I like the feeling of the larger system in my hands.

My lovely old, figerprinted cobalt DS Lite. He has done me much good in the past years, and he's all I've got.
Yes I refer to my DS as a '"he" no judging

I'd love to buy a new DS Lite since my old one barely works at all anymore, but they're too much money on amazon. I just wish that they would drop to 100$ or less, then I'd buy.

I will be playing it... in the 3RD DEMENSION :D
icantouchyou.jpg

I'm one of the few who will be playing it on my DS Phat. I plan to buy a 3DS eventually.

DS Lite. It's the only Nintendo handheld I have, and I only plan to get my 3DS sometime near the release of MH4.

Probably my 3DS XL. As the game will be a christmas gift for me, but I am allowed to open it just to get the Genesect event, then it's wrapped up for the holiday. lol

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom