• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters
On my DS Lite, most likely. I don't really like the way DS games look on the 3DS. I'll just check how it looks on it when I get it though.

3DS. The fuzziness from the difference in resolution never really bothered me.

My 3DS since my DS lite is so broken now that it shuts down if I jerk the top part the wrong way.

Original DS wow we're a small percentage.

I have a 3DS too but I just prefer playing DS games on an actual DS.

My Aqua Blue 3DS with the Hoenn Pokemon Skin i got back in February and can use the Dream Radar on. :D

i'm probably gonna be playing it on my DS lite for a few days while my 3DS is getting repaired. When I get my 3DS back, I will play White 2 on it.

3DS XL. The only other one i have is the old chunky silver DS.

I'll be playing black 2 on my special edition pokemon black dsi. I'll eventually get a 3DS XL but for now i'm good.

3DS for me! Although I have to play the Japanese White 2 on my DS Lite...

If I get it, I'll be playing it on my DS phat. Man, it looks like a brick and it's indestructible. xD;

3DS. The battery power on my original DS is very weak nowadays, I'll only use it for trading with my White 1 game. I won't need to charge the 3DS every hour of play.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom