• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What system will you play BW2 on?

Which system will you play BW2 on?

• Total voters
I will play it on my brothers DSi unless i can somehow hack my PS3 into playing DS games

i'ma gona play it on my DSLite, untill x-mas, after which all games will be played on a 3DS

Going old school, I'll be using my first and only DS, the original!

I'll be mostly playing it on my DSi, Occasionally playing it on my 3DS if my DSi is flatttt!

I will be using my 3DS, as I used my DSlite for the prequel. It will make trading from the games easier. :)

Seeing as both my DS Lites refuse to work correctly, I will be playing the game on the 3DS.

Well, over the past week, I've been using my DSi and my 3DS. But I only use my 3DS in these three situations:
1. To transfer Dream Radar data
2. Wi-Fi (which I hardly use)
3. DSi battery dead

Bought myself a 3DS XL for these games. Now that I live in the US, my DSi isn't compatible with new games.
(My original model DS is, but that thing barely works)

been playing on my 3Ds
just for the occasional Dream Radar item farm I do at times

I got a 3DS for my birthday so I am playing on it. And I seriously didn't know we could make it smaller to sharpen the graphics.

I have a DS lite and a DSi also. But I can't connect to wifi with my DS lite because our modem won't let it and the only thing to do is make my mobile phone a hotspot which is a pain.

DSi, I probably should have invested in a 3DS but figured I'd save some money for a cheeseburger

ummm does it matter? lol
i mean i understand why you'd play it on the bigger screen one but i mean it's not like this game will be in 3D..i say dsi because..that's what i have..sort of..it's my brothers but i let him play my psp so we are even.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom