• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Tera Type Is Your Mew?

I got Tera Steel, which I was quite pleased with, but I changed it to Tera Bug to deal with Mewtwo. (My final set was Leech Life, Swords Dance, Struggle Bug, and X-Scissor. I had both Leech Life and X-Scissor because I previously had PP issues with having just Leech Life, even after maxing it out to 16 PP.)

I got Tera Fire. Thankfully I never intended to do any Mewtwo raids because I'm not sure fire would have gotten me anywhere with that lol.

I have yet to ever change a Tera type in SV, oddly enough.

Back
Top Bottom