• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Tier is your favorite Pokemon (Smogon)

All of my favorites tend to sit around RU or lower these days. I remember a few of them being OU in the Gen 5-6 days, but it seems like they've all just been getting steadily pushed down over the years. :cry:

Except Porygon-Z, I think it climbed back up there for a brief second in Gen 7. Nice work, Porygon-Z.
Actually Porygon-Z has seen a bit of usage this gen, always on this team
Also, my other fav, Ursaluna, hasn't appeared in a game with PvP yet, so it's not available on any Smogon format, not even Natdex. Hopefully it'll be in S/V, and it was anticipated to be a monster on trick room teams.

I haven't really kept up with competitive pokemon in a long time, but but it looks like Starmie is NU now. I think it was OU in every gen through XY, then dropped to UU in SM.

absol has been in a couple of different tiers through the ages, but in the most recent gen it appears in it is ranked PU.

luckily for me, i actually love battling in the lower tiers

Ah, poor Blaziken... Started from UUBL, Speed Boost pushed it to Ubers, only for it to fall again because Gen 8 power crept so much...

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom