• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Tier will they be in? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna agree with Troggy here. I've only seen nubs use Blaziken so far and it's not going to be a threat at all if it's going to be used like that.

I use it well, but only on my HO Team.

Well what do noobs know anyway? Someone knew to the metagame obviously won't use it very well. But even a decently skilled Player can sweep with Blaziken easily.

I feel the best set is the Wide Lens Set as Blaziken is less likely to kill itself.

Charizard-OU Stealth Rock is no longer a TM as of Gen V. 'nuff said.
Blaziken-OU
Typhlosion-Debating between OU and BL. Probably BL.
Infernape-OU
Enbuu-OU
Garchomp-U

Zard will be BL at best, SR is still there.
Blaziken will rape this gen, but won't be too good because of average defenses. OU is right.
Typhlosion will stay UU probably. It has a slight edge over Houndoom now, but it still won't escape UU, so shallow of a move pool.
Ape will be UU because of Blaziken
lololololololololol Enbuu will be NU too much competition from the over fire fighters and it has no speed.
Chomp might stay OU there are a lot of powerhouses this Gen OU might suffer from power creep.

Once SP Zard gets released, I believe it'll be BL. Solar Power will make it a bit too strong for those UU's.

As I said in detail earlier in this thread, Blaziken will be OU.

Typhlosion? Definite;y UU, once Flash Fire gets out. A well-predicted Flash Fire switchin equals an extremely powerful Eruption at full HP. SR's a problem, though.

Ape? Again, might be too strong for UU (but by its own power this time). BL for sure.

Enbuoh's lack of Speed and bulk makes it no match for Milotic in UU (it can turn Wild Charge's recoil to its own advantage). NU, definitely.

Garchomp might actually stay OU this time, because of the power creep (and Nattorei running around everywhere).

Enbuoh is defenatly NU. Rawsome attack, but nothing to support it. Rampardos much? It might see some OU time (same as Rampardos), but it wouldn't work well enough.

i really feel entei outclasses emboar outside of boiling water and in TR

Charizard - UU/BL
Blaziken - OU
Typhlosion - UU
Infernape - BL
Enbuu - UU/NU
Garchomp - OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom