• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What tv shows are you watching?

PikachuRules

Back to baseball!
Reaction score
The inspiration for this thread was retrieved from the thread What video games are you playing now?

I'll go first

• All Creatures Great & Small
  • Around the World in 80 Days
  • Expedition Unknown

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's see...

Hulu...
The Masked Singer
The Good Doctor
Abbot Elementary

Netflix...
Currently watching Kuroko's Basketball.

Anime:
Bingewatching Mars Red

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Currently watching Green Eggs and Ham plus Little Witch Academia and Sailor Moon (new series) on Netflix. On Animainia UK, watching episode 5 of Love Live plus some 6teen episodes on YouTube.

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
I'm currently watching The Drop, some new BBC reality show about finding Britain's next best street wear designer.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
The third ( and final ;_; ) season of Derry Girls started airing on Tuesday, so I'm planning on keeping up with that.

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
I have been watching Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig & Sharko. Watched season 3 of Athleticus a few days ago.

henrymidfields

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Carol and Tuesday
The Good Place
The Roman Empire

all on Netflix

ozoboro

Average Pokémon Champion
Reaction score
I am on the last season of the Yugioh Duel Monsters series. Also finished Naruto as well as Evangelion recently!

PokéSean

Reaction score
Curious George and Thomas & Friends and Phineas & Ferb.

PokéSean

Reaction score
More Thomas plus some Fat Albert and Let’s Go Luna. I hope I can continue Kill La Kill and also watch Hazbin Hotel.

Top Bottom