• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What tv shows are you watching?

Am watching some Dragon Tales and adding the Eggman "NO!"

Currently am watching Hilary No Go, LazyTown, Sailor Moon Crystal (Eternal), the Noggin story time shorts, Little Witch Academia, The Jetsons, and The Flinstones.

Still some Hikaru No Go and some Regular Show as well as Jetsons and Flintstones (Bamm-Bamm’s debut).

Going for another round of Daredevil and Punisher. Also a bit of Criminal Minds on the side for research purposes.

My boyfriend and I are stillllllll chugging our way through Season 2 of Twin Peaks; the fans weren't lying, the quality definitely takes a bit of a dip around the middle of the second season, so I'm finding it difficult to summon the inspiration to watch, haha. It doesn't help that I think James is insufferable and there's a lot going on with him in this arc. >_>

Mostly Grossology + some Reading Rainbow and am planning to resume Hikaru No Go hopefully.

I've been watching Resident Alien.

Am currently watching Hikaru No Go.

I've been (slowly) binging Yellowstone and For All Mankind. Both absolutely fantastic tv series with great characters. Just started season 3 of Yellowstone today and I'm halfway season 2 of For All Mankind.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom