• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what type of computer do you use?

what type of computer do you use?

• Total voters
I use a desktop primarily. I have a laptop but my brother has pretty much claimed it. The specs aren't great but they aren't terrible. I'm one of the few people who still support Packard Bell.

I still use Windows XP. Windows 7 is for conformists :p

I use a desktop. I'm not a fan of laptops because I like using the mouse.

I used to always use a desktop, but I never had my own. Then I got my own laptop, which broke, so I was back to using the family desktop. Then I got another new laptop. It stopped working. Back to the family desktop. Now I have my own laptop again, but this one is great; it works much better than the other two I had. :3

I use a HP laptop that I built myself. I put the motherboard, the graphics cards, the processor, and everything in it. It runs like a dream.:D

iPad and laptop, but my brother essentially took the iPad, so laptop for now.

I use a four-year-old HP Pavilion desktop. It's not that great, what with it's 2GB RAM, but it's still pretty reliable. Though I prefer XP and Linux, I use Vista, so I can actually run the programs I want to. Windows 7 is really hard to use, and MS Office 7 is even harder. I think I'll try to teach myself to use it once I save up enough to buy my custom Alienware.

I use a desktop primarily. I have a laptop but my brother has pretty much claimed it. The specs aren't great but they aren't terrible. I'm one of the few people who still support Packard Bell.

I still use Windows XP. Windows 7 is for conformists :p

Wait, they STILL make packard hells?

I mostly alternate between my desktop and my laptop. I also have a G3 BW collecting dust.

IMO, macs are ripoffs.

I alternate between my Acer laptop and custom-built desktop depending on what I'm doing. Desktop for games, laptop for work, and both for browsing/media. My laptop is aging, though, and I'm thinking of replacing it with a Windows tablet or something similar, like the iPad and iPod touch. I'm finding that while these are all really nice options, the price ranges are kind of turning me off to the idea.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom