• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What user comes to mind for the above Pokémon?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
AnimeBoyIanPower maybe, IIRC their avatar features Ash and Pikachu!

Jirachi?

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Torchic W. Pip, I think mostly because of the Hoenn association I have with them lol

Flareon?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Gives me slight...Chida vibes, but also for some reason that I can't quite place (she must have said something about it to me once?) I think of my awesome friend ConfectionerMari~

sharked!!

uhmm maybe.......EPFG? I can't really think of it but she's a REALLY loving big sis ofc so that's all I got~

Gyrados

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe BDF? I don't think I know of anyone around here who really likes Gyarados (other than myself really) but I feel like I could totally see it being featured in a profile theme of theirs someday. :P

Togetic

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Gives me Chida vibes. I don't know if he'd ever use one as an avatar though???

Brelloom

DawningWinds

Magic's Heart
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
MegaPod for some inexplicable reason. Maybe he's used one as an avatar that I don't remember or something?

Victini

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
honestly Tako; I don't know if she even likes Victini but they just have a similar vibe lol

Bulbasaur

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
@pitchtheripoff I know you don't even post in Fun+Games but for some reason you popped into my head lol.

Alolan Raichu?

DawningWinds

Magic's Heart
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
FinnishPokeFan and takoyaki both come to mind, and not saying either would be a crime so I'm obligated to say both.

Petilil?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like it's something EPFG would love.

Applin?

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Maybe bdf, I could maybe see him theming that line.

Meowstic