• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What version is better? Black or white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanMontez

Reaction score
What version should I get for my birthday? Black or white?

:awww::love::angel: lol

inb4 everyone says white.

Anyway picking Black because of Reshiram and Erufuun.

Anyway picking Black because of Reshiram and Erufuun.

You can still obtain Erufuun's pre-evolution in White through an in-game trade.

Personally, I find Black City better than White Forest, but I find White has better exclusives, and it has more triple battles. Black has more Rotational Battles, which I just don't enjoy as much.

sorry, but, it should be 'which version is better' not 'what version is better'

forgive my posh pronounciation :/

Kumashun and Emonga are sooooo cute!!!!!!!

Emonga looks/sounds like a flying pachirisu!
Aaaaagh!!!!

I want Eagle (Wooguru) but I also want Gochiruzeru and Reshiramu!

What one are: Hitomoshi, Mamanbu, Tamagetake, Kaburumu, hikijika and Kojondo in?

lmfao! Maggyo sounds like someone farting! lmfao

What? Is that Rudolph's daddy? Mebukijika.....lmfao

Last edited:
Okay this is sooo cute!

Mebukijika looks like an ice cream cone and Koaruhii looks adorable! OMG I can't figure out what game it's in!!!!

YAY! I'm getting black version!!!!!!!!!

So many cute pokemon! I can't decide if I really want Black or not.....Aaagh! Maybe I should have my boyfriend get me white version! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom