• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video game music would you liked to have heard in the anime?

MizuTaipu

Reaction score
What piece of music from any Pokémon game that hasn't been arranged yet would you like to hear in the anime? I personally would have liked to have Miyazaki-sama arrange Giratina's battle theme in Platinum. It would have sounded so surreal and disturbing.

If N makes his debut (Any frickin' episode, writers!), I hope to hear his encounter theme and battle theme.

The should of actually put in the Team Rocket Battle (not encounter) when ever Ash fights Team Rocket (usually but not always Jessie and James) since Johto

Unova's Elite Four theme. I hope that Shauntal appears several times just like Flint in Sinnoh days and that this track plays when shee debuts.

The music for Red/Blue opening. Not some stupid remix which is different in millions of ways.

If N makes his debut (Any frickin' episode, writers!), I hope to hear his encounter theme and battle theme.

Completely agree.

I'd love to have heard the Champion Theme of the G/S games, but overall, I'm very happy with the anime music as it is.

Levender town music for every episode that contains a haunted house or for 'creepy' episodes

About half the Gen V music, especially Driftveil City and Route 10.

I'm kinda depressed that the music for lakes Acuity, Verity and Valor was never orchestrated. That would have been perfect.

Plasma's battle music, although that could have been during the delayed episodes.

Hmmmm... Castelia city has so great theme so the anime version of it would be something very cool. BW has another great music pieces such as Elite Four battle theme, Zekrom/Reshiram battle theme which both sound very epic x3 From earlier games the R/S/E ending theme, which is very beautiful, and Olivine/Violet city themes.

The Shirona battle music would've been cool to hear. Hopefully it'll get remixed somewhere along the line in Best Wishes! since it is in Black & White, but I somehow doubt it.

The Gen. IV Frontier Brain battle music. I'm still wish we got a full Battle Frontier in Diamond and Pearl, partially because it's my favorite song in the series, maybe even my favorite piece of video game music of all time.

I just thought of another one: the end credits music from Black and White (the games). It's so different from the end credits music of the other games, but in a cool way.

I'd love to have heard the Champion Theme of the G/S games, but overall, I'm very happy with the anime music as it is.

There is an anime version of that. I can't link you to a full version of it - but here... http://www.pocketmonsters.net/cd/203

You can preview it, disc 1 track 45. Unless of course you meant the music before the battle with Lance.

I would've liked to have heard and anime version of the G/S Gym Battle theme, as well as Cynthia's introduction and battle themes.

I wish the R/S/E rival battle music was in anime form. Same with the G/S/C rival battle music. (Cool how they made the music where you encounter your rival in G/S/C its own battle music.)

The music for Red/Blue opening. Not some stupid remix

Every anime version if a game song is a remix.

which is different in millions of ways.

Huh? I don't find it that different. (Although I do like when they try to make the remixes more different in the anime than in the game versions because... they sound different.)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom