• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3. Getting through the EX dungeon has never been such a pain..

I tend to play multiple games at once; here are my current projects:

• Pokémon: White Version
  • Puzzle Quest 2
  • Splatterhouse
  • X-Blades
  • Vanquish

I recently finished up a Professor Layton kick and am currently replaying New Super Mario Bros., which is what I do every time I have no idea what to play next.

Used to be quite the avid gamer, except my finances don't exactly allow me to keep up with the latest and greatest. So I've been sticking to my PC and some of the free-to-play games arising.

Left 4 Dead 2
Spiral Knights
Eden Eternal

Pc- Shogun Total war 2
3DS- Pokemon white and Legend of Zelda
360- Tales of Vesperia and Halo Reach

Back
Top Bottom