• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Champion
Reaction score
Xbox 360: Crackdown 2, trying to get all Agility Orbs and get everything to level 6.
Wii: None. (should change in a few months)
DS: Pokémon Black. Just training my team and hoping to beat Alder soon. (I stopped playing for like a month so I'm really behind. lol)

Yawn.
Reaction score
Pokemon White.

Heh, I know I'm late but better late than never! :p
I have to say though, that for the first time in about 5 years, I actually had fun playing a Pokemon game :3

remember me
Reaction score
At the moment, I'm playing Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D, as well as New Super Mario Bros. Wii (I'VE HAD IT SINCE IT CAME OUT BUT I SUCK AT IT) and The Sims Medieval.

The Creeping Darkness
Reaction score
Pokemon White, much more fun than I thought it would be.

A Good Time to Fight
Reaction score
Catherine, just got the True Lovers Ending for being honest with most of the questions and having a good karma meter.

Boring person
Reaction score
Monster Rancher Battle Card GB and i also rented Super Mario Galaxy from work the other day :p

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest)
Banjo-Kazooie (Xbox Live Arcade version, because losing all your collectibles at death is stupid.)
For The Frog The Bell Tolls (GB)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (DSiWare)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem

I'm a sucker for MvsDK games. :p

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Loz:Oot-Master Quest

^Shadow Temple(made it as far as the room with falling spikes)got two small keys but have no way to get to a door cause it sits quite a fair way across a huge pit

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Reaction score
Minecraft
Half Life 2
Rock Band 3

Also messing around with Garry's Mod occasionally. And I won't be playing White until probably Christmas time, when I play to get a new (3)DS

remember me
Reaction score
Final Fantasy I and II: Dawn of Souls. The first Final Fantasy game I've ever played and I'm already hooked.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and Pokemon LeafGreen.