• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing the 1999 game Medal of Honor and CoD: Modern Warfare 2. Don't ask why I'm playing two military shooters right now.

Skylanders with my boyfriend. Best Co-Op action RPG in years. Pricey as hell, though.

Rage

Tried a few of the games one was a Duel Masters/Yu-Gi-Oh type card game but instead of monsters it uses humans and the games enemies and various vehicles

the next a Resident evil type game

and the last a game of chance using a knife and the main characters five fingers

Only problem was that I was bad at the first
Fairly ok at the second and same for the third

Pokemon Platinum and Super Mario RPG. And I'm really enjoying Super Mario RPG as well.

I'm currently playing Solatorobo (did I spell that right?) on my DSi, and Portal (the original) on my PC.

Back
Top Bottom