• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just got Tingle's Balloon Fight DS in from Japan today, so I'm playing that. <3 I've been replaying Star Ocean 3 (PS2) on and off lately too.

Kirby: Squeak Squad

I want to continue Metroid Fusion (I think that's the right one) but I can't find it. ;-;

GCN: Soulcalibur II (FINALLY found a copy this weekend)
DS: Bust A Move DS
GBA: still Emerald.

GCN: NBA Live 06

DS: Pokemon Diamond & Cooking Mama

GBA: Pokemon Ruby

Last edited:
I just finished beating Mario Galaxy, and I'm surprised to beat it in one try, never happened before, but funfun game!!

I've been playing the hell out of The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass in the last few days. Super fun game that really takes advantage of every aspect of the DS' hardware.

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

DS:
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Diamond

And, as always, Guild Wars.

I've been playing Pokemon Colosseum for about five days now. I missed a shadow...
I also just cleared Main Street Colosseum in PBR.

I just found that I can beat my sister at Tennis on WiiSports.

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
PS2: Guitar Hero III (Just got it today. =3)

DS- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario 64 DS
Wii- Pokemon Battle Revolution
GBA- Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Yay for Christmas. =D The DS games are insanely addictive, and playing Minish Cap again is still fun. <3

DS: Final Fantasy III
GBA: Pokemon Ruby

Just beat Ruby on Christmas Eve.

I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (on the third case), and Super Mario Galaxy (I only have one star so far).

Xbox 360:
Eternal Sonata. I really wanted to play this game badly and now being a proud owner of an Xbox 360, I can now play this game.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Well, it came with the system and I was going to get it, so it works. I'm just going to do whatever a spider can.
Forza Motorsport 2. The other game that came with my Xbox 360. I'm looking to try getting into it.

PS2:
Tales of Legendia.
Tales of the Abyss. Yeah, slowing working on these playthrough again.

Geez. I'm playing more than 1 RPG.

Back
Top Bottom