• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Literally just on the last level of Saw. So excited to complete this game. It's annoying me now.

HarmoKnight, it's oh so fun when you have no rhythm! DX

Pokémon Diamond, soon to be either HarmoKnight or Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I'm clearly playing Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke right now. I'm also playing Sapphire (which I just recently found after losing it for years) and LeafGreen, and outside of Pokémon, I'm mostly playing Skyrim, Minecraft, and a bit of Tetris. Certainly looking to get Tetris Attack for my SNES.

One of the games I'm currently working on is 3D Dot Game Heroes. Finished the Desert Temple (but hey, where's the Sage?), and am currently stuck puzzling out the Water Temple.

I am going through Sonic Heroes and Epic Mickey right now. They aren't perfect, but they still show potential.

I beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and haven't felt like playing much Fire Emblem: Awakening lately, so I restarted The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I also pulled up a guide because otherwise, I would rarely be able to figure out what the hell to do in this game without it. xP I never did get far cause I got stuck. This time, I actually completed at least one dungeon. Two, to be precise.

I also got back to Pokemon Black 2 to continue working on my Pokedex. Visited the Nature Preserve and got a Tepig on the GTS to complete my Unova starters.

Tales of Graces f.

At the final dungeon now. Urk. Not the most fun dungeon I've been in.
I don't think I'll bother with the f arc after I beat the main story's last boss.

Probably will at some point, but not now.

Just received my copy of Dead Island Riptide in the mail today. Installing it now :D

Back
Top Bottom