• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Tales of Graces f.

Beat the final boss of the main arc. Took me two times, and I was really close to beating him the first time, so that was annoying having to start all over.

I can say, though, that I really enjoyed the game. It was so great playing a new Tales game back when I bought it a year ago.
I'm not sure when I'll start the future arc, though. Supposedly it's... quite difficult.

earlier today, outside in the backyard, with a icy cold diet soda, I was playing "Pokemon White 2" under the shade, I played it for 3 hours until the 3DS ran low on batteries.

I was playing the new Fire Emblem Awakening DLC, Summer Scramble.

I started playing Conquest again, despite saying to myself I was going to wait until after the semester ended. (Because with the way I play each turn takes roughly and hour. .-.)

Fire Emblem Awakening! I can't believe how good this game is, kinda wish I'd played a Fire Emblem game sooner now.

Back
Top Bottom