• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Raising my Chao~ Recently bred my first all S stat Chao so I'm quite happy about that.

Soul Calibur V - Doing lots of random Wi-Fi matches. Not the best at fighters, but I try.

The Walking Dead:A Telltale Game Series

^this one though it's rather sad that only two of the TV Version Characters are in the game(Glenn&Hershel*who has a totally different look than on TV*)

I recently bought this! Haven't started playing yet but i'm super excited for it!

Right now, Dead Island Riptide.

I'm usually on my Xbox 360 playing Gears, Halo, or Forza and just recently picked up Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite, but am broadening my horizons and am picking up a PS Vita and 3DS XL before the end of the year for mostly Pokemon X and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita.

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link. It's been one of my favorite Zelda games for quite a while (I know my NES copy of it has to be around here somewhere) and I just recently bought it off the 3DS eShop. :D

Back
Top Bottom