• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

PS2: FFX (just started), Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss
GBA: Golden Sun, Pokemon Crystal
DS: Tales of Innocence for the 2nd time

Wii: Well I was playing GHIII, but my older brother decided to borrow my Wii for the afternoon and hasn't returned it. I would've objected to him taking it, but he was the one who gave me GHIII, which was really expensive on his current pay.
360: Finished Portal yesterday, back to Halo 3. Need to buy more Live months.

DS: Final Fantasy Revenant Wings
PC: Elder Scrolls Oblivion IV,
SimCity4
Wii: Mario Galaxy,
GHIII
PS2: Tales of the Abyss

And to think, I still had games I wanted to pick up (Call of Duty 4, Orange Box). Yikes, I'm certainly keeping busy during this winter break 8D

PS2: Guitar Hero III
DS: Sims 2: Castaway, Super Mario 64
GBA: Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green/Ruby
PC: RuneScape

GBA:
I really need to finish Sapphire again so I can transfer to D/P. I just beat Tate and Liza.
DS:
Pokemon Diamond for my WiFi team.
Pokemon Pearl because I still haven't beaten the third gym.
Gamecube:
Pokemon XD I will play again as soon as I find it!
Pokemon Colosseum as soon as I buy it.
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Teen Titans

PGR4,guitar hero 3/2, naruto ulitmate ninja 1/2/heroes, xmen legends,starwars battle front 2, kingdome hearts 2 (on hard mode)

PS2:
Guitar Hero II
XBox:
NCAA Football 08
GBA:
Leaf Green (I felt like starting a new file)

I need to get a new gen system >.<;

PS2 -
God of War 2. I finally bought it.

DS -
Diamond
Ranger

Animal Crossing Wild World and I just picked Mystery Dungeon back up today. I should be playing.. nothing. School and all that. :/ But ACWW is a nice little escape.

DS: Pearl
GBA: Emerald
GCN: Super Smash Bros Melee (and I was right: SCII IS easier than Smash Bros. Wow.)

DS:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Pokemon Diamond
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

PC:
Randomly started playing the Sims again.

DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Final Fantasy III
FullMetal Alchemist; Dual Sympathy

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts II
Spyro; Enter the Dragonfly

Back
Top Bottom