• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

• Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - Currently completing a couple of side quests in Skyloft to gain some Gratitude Crystals before heading to Eldin Volcano to do the Silent Realm challenge. Wish me luck...
  • Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color) - Hunting and attempting to catch Raikou and Entei, but to no avail. Raikou is weakened to 1 HP thanks to my Smeargle's False Swipe (always flees or Roars me away before I can put it to sleep or even use Mean Look), but Entei has yet to appear.
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) - I finally bought it last week and have been very impressed so far; definitely an improvement on its Gamecube predecessor in every way possible. I'm currently up to Mission #4.

I also recently completed the N64 version of Super Mario 64, which is always a pleasure to play through.

Last edited:
Odin Sphere. Finished Gwendolyn's story and started Cornelius's.

Dark Cloud 2. Worked on upgrading my weapons, now all that's left is Max's hammer. Shouldn't take too long.

Back
Top Bottom