• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

• Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - Progressing through the Volcano Summit, having now completed a few side quests in Skyloft and the Silent Realm trial in Eldin Volcano.
  • Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color) - Managed to finally catch Raikou with a Fast Ball, and now the hunt continues for Entei, who I have yet to encounter.
  • Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) - I've never completed this game in the ten years I have owned it for Game Boy Advance, so I decided to start a new file on it today with a view to finally playing through it completely. I'm currently in the first dungeon.

I've been playing mostly Pokemon White 2 lately, actually. Now in Driftveil City. I've also been working on the Pokedex in Black 2, though (already beat the main story in it awhile ago). I pick up Fire Emblem: Awakening once in awhile too. :)

Scrolls, Mojang's new game that just went into beta its a TCG video game and its fun!

well this might be kind of redundant but at the moment I'm replaying heartgold. Never completed it all the way through the first time, and I screwed up the legendary pokemons iv's, natures, and ev's because I did not know what I was doing at the time. So I'm going to retry :)

Oracle of Ages. Not sure if better than Seasons, but I am a sucker for Time Travel paradoxes.

Back
Top Bottom