• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

So I played the Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, and I got so frustrated. Maybe I wasn't that comfortable with the controls anymore; nonetheless it's challenging and difficult for me. I'm still struggling in World 3. hah I know! *blushes*

Re: What games are you currently playing?

DJMAX Ray, Candy Crush, Gran Turismo 2, Phineas and Ferb: The Quest for Stuff.

Final Fantasy XII-2 — Honestly, this game is a headache when It comes to progressing the Story. Oh well.
Assassin's Creed II — Since the game was FREE for Xbox LIVE Gold Members, I got this game for free. And right now, I think I'm on Sequence 3 or 4. I don't remember, haha. Haven't had time to play this game.

Portal

I didn't think I'd be half done with this game after only 30 minutes. o-o;

I was playing M&L Dream Team, but I'm kind of in a rut with video games at the moment. ACNL has lost its magic, and I can't be bothered picking up Kingdoms of Amalur which I got into a few weeks ago.

I did order Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition (Wii U special version) though for $20, and even though I've played the normal game on 360, I'm looking forward to playing through it again because it is one of the best modern games released. Still have hours to do on my 360 version.

Back
Top Bottom