• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hopefully I can get into some Saints Row and Halo 3 now that the 360 is back from repairs and Microsoft were nice enough to provide one free month of Live to compensate their shoddy design of a console.

DS: Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
PS2: Raw Verses Smackdown 2008.

Just finished beating Pokemon Gold with one level 80 Typhlosion. I should be getting back to playing Secret of Mana soon enough.

Well, I'm still working on The Godfather The Game for PS2, I've beaten it three times now but why not do it again ^_^. I'm also working on Zelda Majora's Mask for N64.

PS2:
Dance Dance Revolution Supernova

NDS:
Pokémon Diamond
Final Fantasy III

GBA:
Pokémon FireRed
Pokémon Ruby
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

DS: Pokemon Diamond, Ouendan, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Brain Age 2(I love portable gaming.)
PC: Starcraft and World in Conflict
Wii: Guitar Hero 3, Harvest Moon(VC),
Gameboy: Pokemon Red(Finally found one to replace the one that was stolen over 7 years ago!)

I am playing DOA 4 on the 360, as well as a bit of PGR3.

Bought PGR3 second hand for $14AUD. :-D

Add:

GBA:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords

Marvel VS Capcom

My primary team is Jin and Morrigan, while my secondary is MegaMan and Captain Commando.

On a similar note, I keep getting raped in Stage 5--in a mirror match (Jin & Morrigan)!

I'm playing Chibi Robo at the moment for the GameCube. What an addictive little game.

Also, I'm almost at the end of the first Phoenix Wright.

Also...not Smash Brothers Brawl :(

Last edited:
Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl~ Finally.
PS2: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
DS: Pokemon Pearl

Current:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
MLB 08 The Show (when my PS2 decides to work, that is)
Major League Baseball 2K8 (rented for 360)
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (360)

Recently finished:
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (main game beat, just a handful more puzzles left to find)

Well right now I'm playing Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney. I'm currently on the 5th case. After that, I'll finish Lunar Legend.

All DS games for me. Harvest Moon DS Cute mainly, with some Freshly Pickled: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland and Guilty Gear Dust Strikers on the side.

- GBA Fire Emblem again. That game's replay value is no less than legendary.
- DS Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword. I also named a fish Hayabusa.
- Kirby 64 on Wii Virtual Console. Squeak Squad was too easy.

Back
Top Bottom