• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What video games are you playing now?

ghaskan

At last, Kalos
Reaction score
Some Steam games such as Torchlight, but mostly Guild Wars 2 since I purchased it earlier this week. Both are great games.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
New Super Luigi U since I got it almost a week ago. :D

And I love it cause I love Luigi and I've always loved the Super Mario Bros. games!

Fireheart

Reaction score
Emerald, Awesomenauts (which got their kickstarter funded :D), and some random Minecraft minigames with friends.

Groudon

User Title
Reaction score
Games I'm currently playing: Kirby Super Star Ultra, Star Fox (SNES), and Super Mario World.

spiderbrush

Reaction score
Tales of Xillia.
Didn't do much, since I'm at the part of the story where I have to fight the final boss(es).
So I just did some sub events.

Animal Crossing.
It rained today, so I was able to catch a couple of coelocanths (among other fish) and made some good money~
Also, I actually bought something from Crazy Redd. I wonder how much he ripped me off.=P

betterboulder

Pkmn Grad Student
Reaction score
Bought One Piece: Pirate Warriors on a whim since 2 is coming out. Not much of a Musou guy but the mix of simple, actiony fun and my favorite manga characters keeps me fully entertained.

Also trying to finish The Last of Us but I keep getting distracted by the multiplayer.