• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. o3o

Mutant Mudds from the 3ds e-shop
and Shin Megami Tensei IV
also played Tales of Xilia in PS3 last night.

Hm, well at the moment I'm re-playing my Pokemon White 2 game since I took a break. After, I might play the last Mystery Dungeon game. (I forgot what it was called).

Pokemon Black

I'm looking to set up a giveaway so I'm breeding some Pokemon, and battling.

Finding myself getting sucked back into Skyrim again... my Orc archer beckons me! (I use Archery+Light Armor+Restoration+Enchanting, he's so overpowered I can just stand directly in the dragons' fire and shoot arrows)

Back
Top Bottom