• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I picked up White 2 a few days ago. Already enjoying it way more than B/W. It has a much better selection of pokemon early in the game compared its predecessor.

Also, playing some Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F. I still haven't unlocked all of Luka's costumes. :bawl:

White 2 on my 3DS XL, I'm continuing to play with my All Normal team.

Final Fantasy VII. Tales of Xillia got finished a while ago. We're currently giggling at the bad translations (this guy are sick) and the constant %#!? for curse words for which we fill in silly blanks. (Like the %#!? Room) Still as fun as I remember it though. Especially the cross dressing scene. That was hilarious.

Currently playing tales of Xillia, almost have the platinum trophy.

Also; Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre (both the PSP remakes), AGAIN. I'm pretty sure I can finish FFT blind by now.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf because I have to keep playing it every day... I think I have a problem, lol :dizzy:

And because of Game Grumps, I decided to bring out Super Mario Sunshine once again.
I've found a whole lot of shine sprites and blue coins that I never got when I was younger!!

I love when that happens when you play a game again after so many years of not playing it.

Back
Top Bottom