• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

GTA V and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. Suffice to say, it's not a pair of games I anticipated balancing, but they each make nice alternating breaks from my obsessive tendencies with them both.

Persona 4 Golden in vita. Omg, I'm so addicted to it. Will have a hard time putting this game down
when Pokemon XY comes :( I'm so attached to Kanji-kun already ♥ lol

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. Really fun game, as per usual from the series, though I don't think it's as good as Bowser's Inside Story. The battle system is amazingly creative, (Not to mention, surprisingly tricky, and I haven't even tried Hard mode yet) but the overworld design is a little on the uninspired side.

Finished Last Window: The Secret of Cape West recently (very nice game BTW; consider playing it if you enjoy a rich story and don't mind a slower pace) and I'm trying to tackle Trine now. Gotta clean that gaming backlog!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf--always gotta dedicate at least an hour to this game every day! I'm also enjoying Wakedas right now, which is a great puzzle game in the Nintendo eShop.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Minecraft
Amnesia The Dark Descent

It's incredibly hard for me to resist looking at spoilers and waiting for X and Y at the same time so these other games take my mind of it.

Last edited:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

With Pokémon X coming tomorrow (and other games coming out later this year), I feel like if I don't complete this game today, I won't complete it in the near future, if ever. So I'm gonna get as much play time as possible with this thing today, and we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom