• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been switching off between Pokemon Y and Sonic Lost World. Man the special stages in the 3DS version of Lost World really make me dizzy. x.X I even had the 3D function off as well. I almost got the first chaos emerald but ran out of time before grabbing the emerald itself. :V I also got my 7th badge today in Y and I'm currently in Team Flare's Hideout.

Just finished playing Sim City 4 - played for about 3 hours

playing Pokemon Pearl for a change.

I missed the fun with my Pokewalker - so I had been playing my Soul Silver all day today - except when I went to the store, that's when I grabbed the old Pokewalker and went to the store.....

now back to Soul Silver

Pokemon Soul Silver

Back
Top Bottom