What video games are you playing now?

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X

I'm breeding Carbink, a personal fave. <3

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

A Link to the Past was one of the few titles I really enjoyed in the Zelda series. It's nice to be able to revisit that kind of Hyrule and Dark World again. I do have a few qualms about the game though, but it's otherwise enjoyable for what it presents.

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
Pokemon Y - raising level 8 Zangoose to catch up with the rest of the team which is at low 60's (Zangoose is currently at level 31)

Reaction score
Baten Kaitos Origins for Gamecube

Been meaning to beat this one for a while, and now I should finally have time. Though considering that I'm at 18 hours and I don't think I'm even halfway through the game.... I've got a while to go still.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Super paper Mario, Paper Mario (N64), and Paper Mario sticker star. Really I think sticker star is pretty restricting since you have a sticker for whatever move you want to use and as a result cannot attack if you fun out of stickers. That really wasn't the best thing for Nintendo to do.

Reaction score
Pokemon Y
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Dragon's Dogma
GTAV

Nugget
Reaction score
My beloved copy of W2.
I was getting ready for Pokemon Bank next month by getting some old event Pokemon off Pokecheck.

Reaction score
In addition to Pokémon X, I have also started Neverwinter Nights from the complete NwN set a few days ago that I have had for quite a while but only now started playing seriously. I'll also be getting to the expansion packs after that, and eventually the sequel and its expansions, as well.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
I finally have three stars on all the Grand Prix Cups in Mario Kart 7! STREETPASS WITH ME, EVERYONE! XD And I completed Bowser's Tower in Mario Party: Island Tour for the first time, and I unlocked a secret character in the process, yay.

Meanwhile, I'm just breeding some Pogeys in Pokémon X.

Reaction score
Just bought Ace Attorney 5 and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds last weekend. They're a good combination: first a lot of relaxing (or not so relaxing) reading and laughs, then some action by killing mobs and slashing grass.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Pokemon X, I managed to breed a pair of Absols, and a Marill I want to use so I'm going to EV train them soon.

Then later, RF4!

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Pokémon X. Went a bit crazy and spent over an hour petting, feeding and playing minigames with my Sawsbuck, Sylveon and Togekiss.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Flipping between Animal Crossing, Pokemon Y and the new Ace Attorney game.

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
Pokemon Y - getting ready to take on Elite 4.

Pokémon X. Went a bit crazy and spent over an hour petting, feeding and playing minigames with my Sawsbuck, Sylveon and Togekiss.
That's what happen to me as well. As soon as I started playing with Mienfoo, couldn't let her go for hours.... Pokemon Amie is very addicting.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Today I went back to playing a little of Ocarina of Time, the remake for the 3DS. I was originally doing an 100 percent run in it about two years back when it came out, but gave up in frustration over the fishing pond and failing to get the Golden Scale, and kind of just stopped playing it from there.

But today, I finally got the damn thing. I'll probably continue playing the rest of it once I'm through with A Link Between Worlds. Granted of course, I don't get pissed off by the other mini-games.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Wind Waker HD. Only zelda I've never played or finished.

Reaction score
Just bought a link between worlds, so hopefully I'll be playing that soon.