• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I recently bought Antichamber for my bf since it was on sale on Steam and since I've never beat it, I restarted my save and started played it again. We've been comparing how quickly we can get through it; He beat me to the ending but I've probably beaten him for secrets and the likes. I've found multiple developer rooms.

Playing through Super Mario Galaxy. I apparently suck at this game and I'm losing lives like nobody's business. I almost blacked out while trying to get the pieces for the Launch Star on the first planet... @__@;;

At least the graphics are phenomenal.

More of Pokemon Y, I"m finally having fun with some Pokemon I have not played with in Pokemon Amie.

Pokemon X

Recently I bred a Boomburst/Encore/Night Shade/Nasty Plot Chatot. Really it's funny how deadly this little thing is.

Besides Pokemon Y, I'm playing a lot of Awesomenauts. That game is too much fun to handle.
And also Hearthstone, since I finally got a key!

playing but not alot of playing (because of university work Duh,Duh DUHHHHH)
Assassins creed black flag (ps4)
Zelda wind waker HD (WiiU)
Disgaea D2 (PS3)
Dishonored (PS3) (add ons)
Pokemon Y (not even looked at X yet)
Fire emblem (3DS)
Pokemon mystery dungeon (3DS) (ever since they removed the ability to do multiple jobs at once in the same dungeon, i have kind of moved away from it)
among other games i have not had the time to complete (feel like i am losing the time to play these, i feel sad)

More Super Mario Galaxy. I'm apparently so bad at this game that I had to look up how to get the third Power Star from the Honeyhive Galaxy. @__@;; Still a donerful game, though.

Been playing SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked a lot as of late. Trying to level up and gather stuff so I can get my team in shape. Black Frost delivered for me, especially when it allowed me to beat Jezebel. Fire reflect on that little guy helped quite a bit. ^_^

Pokemon Y (re-challenged the E4 & champ while I was waiting for my grandma to get out of the clinic) - when I got back home I"m still playing it

Back
Top Bottom