• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just played a few hours of Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'm just wondering who should I marry the protagonist and everyone else with.

Warframe for the PC.

Strength, Tenno.

- President of the VOLT Restoration Committee

Pokemon Y - continuing my quest on completing the Poke Dex (breeding some Pokemon) - and also want to evolve my newly hatched Glameow into Purugly (can't wait to see her in Amie, yes its a female Glameow) - evolving the starters I have to have one of each.

"Papers, please." a cool little indie game I bought on Steam for $9.99

You know, for a game about paperwork, it's surprisingly fun and addicting. It's also incredibly difficult... xD

Still playing Pokemon X very on / off.
I caught Xerneas on New Years Eve, but haven't played since.
This weekend I might try and beat it, finally.

Just got into Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney (the first one, mind you). I also got Style Savvy: Trendsetters, which I've been playing a surprising amount of.

I've been pairing off Pokemon that I already have parents for on my X so I can get those breeding projects done immediately. Like Tyrunt, Larvitar, Gourgeist...so much more.

And I downloaded the Bravely Default Flying Fairy Demo which I'm definitely trying later today. <3

X

I'm breeding Cherubi with Healing Wish, Weather Ball, Flower Shield, and Aromatherapy.

I've been playing the Bravely Default demo none-stop for a week. I also still play Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm trying to practice until the Wii U and 3DS versions are out since 4 of my fav characters have been confirmed to return. Pit, Olimar Luigi and Fox

Last edited:
Of course I've been playing Pokémon X, but I've been distracted from it in the past few days because I felt the desire to play some of my older games. I'm about to reach the Pokémon League in Pokémon Silver, and I just beat the main story in Super Mario Sunshine a few hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom