What video games are you playing now?

We are but men
Reaction score
Re: What games are you currently playing?

Pokémon Y, FIFA 14

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Home console-wise, I took an unexpected week-long break from Wii Fit Plus, so I'm picking that up again. I also recently bought a used copy of Punch-Out!!, which has been fun but oddly difficult so far.

Portable console-wise, I've finished a second run-through of Bowser's Tower on Mario Party: Island Tour. And of course some Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf shenanigans.

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
Tried playing "Uncharted" on my uncle's PS Vita, it's OK, I just guess I have to get used to it.

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Playing a bit of Super Smash Bros. Brawl here and there to get used to some of my favorite characters again, and also to learn how to play the game with the Wii Remote + Nunchuk. Just had a major play session with my niece, it was really fun! :)

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
I'm switching between my Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked in 3DS
and my Persona 4 Golden in Vita. I'm in loved with this franchise. It's very engaging.
I get so attached to the characters.

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score
About to restart PMD: Explorers of Sky. I also wish to play Dynasty Warriors 8, but my Xbox is not cooperating. :C

"love the icy bird!!"
Reaction score
Pokemon Y - continuing Masuda Method in hopes of getting shiny [Patrat]

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
TITANFALL!!! I haven't opened it but this is the game I've been waiting for forever!!