• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm years behind, smashing through Mario Galaxy atm, with Twilight Princess next on the list.
Have got back into Animal Crossing over the past few days (after 5 months). All my cross-bred flowers died... *rivers of tears*

just picked up titanfall today, while juggling lightning returns, bravely default, PvZ garden warefare, numerous pokemon files, and too many others to count. i think i have a problem. hahaha

Playing a lot of dayz and project zomboid lately, Titanfall too but regretting the purchase.

Still playing Twilight Princess. And while I was on vacation I played a lot of Mario Kart 7.

Battlefield 4. Late to the party but oh well. Also Okami, again. This time in HD on ps3!

Still the same Bastion + Pokémon Conquest combo. Bastion is such a beautiful game... I already knew it was good stuff from the reviews, but I wasn't expecting to like it so much. My only complaint so far is the lack of enemy variety and that it's a little formulatic, but that's minor stuff. Pokémon Conquest had been feeling slow, but I think I finally began to get to the good stuff.

Playing a new team in my newest Pokemon Y game (bought a new Pokemon Y game)... playing a mustelid/meerkat team in Spanish. Don't have badges yet, barely made it to Santalune City.

I recently picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening, so that's my main game right now, as well as Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I also haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles in a while, so I'll try to pick that back up some time soon.

Back
Top Bottom